Training for QuickBooks Desktop Software
Why get the training from us?
- We are both Advanced Certified ProAdvisors
- Hal is a member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network
- We use QuickBooks in our CPA Firm every day – our practice is centered around the use of QuickBooks by businesses
- We find that our clients that use QuickBooks have improved cash flow, make better management decisions, and pay lower taxes
Hal Rosen, CPA
Participate in this course online when it is convenient for you
- Watch from anywhere and have access to the on-demand training for up to 365 days
Section 1 – Getting Started
Section 2 – Setup Your New QuickBooks® Company
Section 3 – Reports
Section 4 – Accounts Receivable (A/R)
Section 5 – Accounts Payable (A/P)
Section 6 – Bank & Credit Card Accounts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.